Monday, June 7, 2010


Hormones take over once again I'm an ovulating sensitive bundle of frustration pent up

I am uncomfortable with disagreements, and I hate it when people make snap judgements based on something I've written to them on the internet. Stupid. Take the time to get to know the person to whom you are about to be rude.

Don't take advantage, don't be greedy, don't be selfish. Admit when you have a weakness. We all have them. You aren't gaining anything by putting on an act. So just fucking stop it.

And for godssakes, stop acting like a 17-year old, and start acting like an adult. When I see your antics and your insecurity making you act out, I'm embarrassed for my gender, and I'm embarrassed for you.

And maybe look outside yourself for a change. Think about how you affect the people around you. As much as you'd like to think otherwise, it really isn't all about you.

Harsh? The above may sound harsh. I'm not in a warm fuzzy mood right now. You want real? This is real. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, but it sure as hell ain't fake.

But you better believe, harsh and real and honest, as much as they may sting sometimes, are a helluva lot better than lies and deceit all sugar-coated and wrapped up in a satin bow.

I know there are people out there who can sugar coat the real, and honest. I ain't one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment